Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sixth Folder, Sixth Picture, Tag!

I was tagged by my sister, Theresa, to take the sixth picture from my sixth folder and write about it. This is actually kind of a fun one to write about. It also seems fitting today, as it is my mom's birthday. She would have been 74 today.




This picture was taken June 21, 2008. My dad, Scott and I had flown to Arizona for an Ellsworth cousin reunion. These were my mom's cousins on her dad's side. Dad really wanted to go, and Scott and I were excited to see our own cousins that we haven't seen for a very long time. In this picture are: Aunt Marjorie, Aunt Robyn, Uncle Ardell, Dad, Aunt Dema, Uncle Paul, Uncle Ernie and Aunt Joyce. They are around the headstone of their parents, Harvest and Velora Ellsworth. We had gone to the old Show Low cemetary before the reunion to visit graves, and this was one of the pictures we took. It was a great weekend to see family and renew friendships!

If you are reading this, consider yourself tagged. Take the sixth picture from your sixth folder and write about it! TAG!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I Love this picture! Do you mind if I snag it off your blog so I can have a copy too? That was a fun fun day. It was so good to see you and everyone else. I can't wait to do it again.

Wendy said...

Hey, I just noticed something- Grandpa doesn't have a middle name. Interesting.