Saturday, June 27, 2009

Jordyn's First Dance Recital

Jordyn has been taking dance lessons this year from "Miss LeAnn" at Esprit de Corps dance studio. She goes once a week and they learn tap, ballet, and tumbling. Jordyn has loved it, and wants to be a real dancer, just like her big sisters. Naturally, her very first dance recital fell on the weekend of our trip to Alaska. Fortunately for us, she has great big brothers and sisters!! Jayme got her ready for the dress rehearsal, and all of the kids were there for her big show on Saturday. They took video and lots of pictures, so I didn't feel like I missed it at all. Well, almost. Jordyn did a great job, I was proud of her! I wasn't too sure how well she would do, because she's never performed in front of an audience before, but she's a natural!! Unfortunately, I couldn't get the video to load, so these will have to do.



This was her ballet dance to "Under the Sea" from "Little Mermaid". As you can see, we need to work on smiling while dancing.



These are her tap dance, "Guess What". She looks like she's concentrating so hard! The girls put lipstick on her, so she was holding her lips closed to keep it there or something.



Hey, almost smiling!!




Working so hard, it looks painful! I think she's trying to show off her muscles like her brothers!


What a cutie!! I love you, Jordyn!!!

No comments: