Thursday, August 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Matthew!!

I'm a little late with this one, but better late than never, right?? Matthew had his eleventh birthday on July 25. He went to Seven Peaks with his friend for the day, and then had his choice of where to go for dinner. Most of the kids choose something special or fancy, but Matthew wanted IHOP. His favorite thing is breakfast for dinner!! So Dennis and I took him to IHOP for dinner on his birthday. The next day was Sunday, so we had Grandpa, Uncle Scott and the cousins over for cake and ice cream.



The next Friday, we took Matthew and a couple of his friends Laser Tagging. The kids had a ball, and we finished with pizza and cupcakes. Matthew had a great birthday!!

Matthew is such a wonderful addition to our family. He is gentle and kind (most of the time) and has a sweet and loving personality. I am so proud of the person he is and grateful he is my son. I love you Matthew!!

No comments: