Thursday, February 4, 2010

Jordyn's Birthday (The Princess Turns 5)



Jordyn had her birthday on January 28 and turned 5 years old. It's hard to believe that my little bonus baby is five!! We all remember the day she entered the world like it was yesterday. Jordyn is a little spitfire and isn't shy about sharing her opinions. She perfectly embodies the childrens poem about the little girl with the curl, but we all love her and she has everyone wrapped around her little finger. She brings something to our family that could never be replaced, something we never knew we needed until she came along.


Because of work schedules and such, Jordyn got to celebrate for two days! I think the best part of making her cake was when Dennis asked me if I made it or bought it, and then Jenn asked how I got Macey's to make a Littlest Pet Shop Cake. Thanks Mom for teaching me to decorate cakes! The whole family was here, including the cousins. It wouldn't be a birthday without them!

















The next day, we went to Chuck E. Cheese for lunch, Build-A-Bear, and Toys R Us. Jordyn loves making a stuffed animal for her birthday. Little did I realize the annual tradition I was creating the first time I took her there for her birthday!! She chose to get more Littlest Pet Shop toys with her birthday money from Grandpa. That is her current favorite thing.


While we were at Chuck E Cheese, Jordyn got to see Chuck E, and played games until she was tired and asked to leave. Can you believe it?

The biggest problem we face now is waiting until fall so she can start kindergarten. She doesn't quite understand why she can't go to school now that she's 5, but I think I'll miss her next year.

Happy Birthday, We Love you Jordyn!!!

No comments: