Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving!!!

We had an awesome Thanksgiving weekend.  Everyone was home, and it was great to all be together.  Adam even made it home in time for dinner on Thanksgiving day after driving nearly non-stop from New Orleans.  I am so thankful for my family, they make my life complete!

I was trying to take a picture of our tables all set up, and Matthew decided he needed to be in the middle of it!  

 We had 20 people for dinner this year, and it worked out great.  Dad, Scott, his kids, Kenzie and Jeremy, Rick, all of our family, and Cassidy's dad and Grandma were able to join us.  It was a full house, but we loved it!  Here is a small portion of the food we had.  We ended up with about 12 pies!!
 I had my camera out, and intended to take more pictures, but we were having so much fun, I forgot.  Later that night we played a mean game of Phase 10, and Ammon (who hates playing family games) killed us all. 

On Friday, we skipped all of the Black Friday madness, and all slept in.  Michael had to work, but the rest of us went up to the Living Planet Aquarium in Salt Lake.  It was really pretty fun, even the big kids liked it.
 Some of our favorites were watching the octopus feeding, river otters, penguins, and of course the touching pool.  They had starfish, sharks, sting rays, sea urchins and anenomes we could touch.  It was pretty cool!  As you can see, everyone got in on the act.  All in all, another pretty great day!  I sure love my family!








No comments: