Wednesday, December 3, 2008

What am I doing??

Ok, here we go. I'm not sure how all of this works, so I'm trying to figure it out as we go. First of all, about us.
Dennis and I have been married for 23 years, and have six great kids. We have been living in our current home in Spanish Fork for 14 1/2 years. Jayme is 21, living at home, and attending UVU, majoring in dance education. Jennifer is 18 and a freshman at BYU, living away from home for the first time. Michael is 17, a junior in high school, and is Mr. Sports. Ammon is 12, looks 15, is in the 7th grade, and is Mr. Sports II. Matthew is 10 and in the 4th grade. Jordyn is 3, blonde, and spoiled.
We like hiking, camping, cruising, biking, playing games and watching the kids various activities. Unfortunately, we only have time for the watching the kids part most of the time. I'm looking forward to trying this new (to me) form of journaling, and hope I can be better at it than I have been at traditional journaling. Sooo, here we go!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Yeah! I look forward to reading all about your family. Love you guys!