Thursday, August 2, 2012

More projects!!

Here are a few of my latest projects.  I've been having lots of fun in case you can't tell!


These cute little booties still need a snap and buttons, but I think they came out darling!


This blanket was a little bit harder because I used a thick chenille yarn, at one point it was shaped like a trapezoid and we joked that it could be a cape.  However, it is so soft and cuddly, everyone has been trying to steal it!  Jordyn is begging for one of her own.


This "Newsies" cap is super cute, but I think I will add a bit on to the bill since you can hardly see it.


This little cap was supposed to be newborn size, but even though I followed the directions very carefully, it ended up being Jordyn size.  She didn't complain too much, but I added the flower to make it more feminine.


After I made the baby booties, Jordyn wanted some of her own.  I used the same basic pattern and just adjusted it to fit Jordyn.  She loves her slippers!  Bonus: they slide really well on the wood and tile floors in our house!!

3 comments:

Jayme said...

Wow! You've been busy! Just remember, you're setting precedent!

Beth said...

Maybe I just like collecting baby things. You never know who they might go to! ;P

zollybunch said...

You're so talented Beth! Great job!!