Thursday, August 2, 2012

Michael's Homecoming


Well, it’s been two weeks, I guess I should write about Michael’s homecoming.  I was so excited for him to finally get here, I wasn’t sure I was going to make it!  It was wonderful to see him again, and get him home.  We met him at the airport with balloons and signs, and went straight to the Stake President’s office to get him released.  We spent the rest of the first night just relaxing and visiting.




Welcome home, and PS, you're an uncle!

 Jordyn had to get the first hug!
 Michael and his two 'little' brothers
 Proud Grandpa


On Friday,  Jayme and Cassidy came up.  We celebrated by visiting our favorite restaurant, Tucanos. Yum!!  After that, we came home and my dad, Scott, his family as well as my two nieces, Tara and Whitney came over.  The girls came down from school in Idaho for the homecoming, it was great that everyone could be here for Michael. 

Saturday was full of shopping, cooking and getting ready for Sunday.  We also played games and had lots of fun together.  Sunday morning Michael spoke at church, and then we all came back to the house for food, food, and more food.  What a great day and awesome weekend!!

 The whole fam-damily, gotta love 'em!
 Two mission companions, and one sister.

No comments: