Friday, August 24, 2012

Even More Projects!


I can't believe how much I am enjoying this!  Now that we know Jenn is having a boy, I can concentrate more on blue things.

Here are some mittens, a beanie, and two pair of booties.  I didn't really like the ones on the left, thus the second pair!

This is the newsies hat from before with mittens and "old man slippers" to go with it.

I love this set, and it was sooo easy!  

These are the ugg boots from before, I just added buttons and trim so they would match the bear beanie.
Soft and cuddly blanket
Jordyn keeps complaining about how much I am making for the baby, and nothing for her.  Poor thing, I need to get started on her blanket.  She wanted to know why I never made anything for her when she was a baby, and then asked if it was a "grandma" thing.  Then she wanted to know if grandma made things for her when she was a baby.  I assured her that she did, and reminded her which of her blankets came from grandma.  Times like this make me miss my mom so much.  It makes me sad that Jordyn doesn't have a grandma to spoil her the way the other kids have been spoiled, and the way that I plan to spoil my grandchildren.

No comments: