Saturday, January 4, 2014

More December Fun!

Winter Band Concert
 
 
Matthew's band put on their annual Christmas Concert.  Pretty fun, and yes, my son does know how to bang on a trash can.  So glad all these years of playing drums is paying off.  They sure look sharp in their new performance clothes though.
 
 


 
Jordyn's class party
 
I was able to help with Jordyn's class party.  We had fun making gingerbread houses and the kids dressed one of their group as a snowman.  It was a fun day, and I was glad I wasn't working that day!

 




Snow Wrestling??
 
 
I'm so glad my kids enjoy each other and have fun playing together.  It's kind of hard for Jordyn being the only girl at home and being so much younger than her brothers, but they are so good to her.  Most of the time.
 
 


No comments: